- Alley Access
- Shared Cost Sidewalk Program
- Links & Files
- Menu Infrastructure Fund
- Vacant & Abandoned Properties
- Infrastructure Projects
- Damen / Elston / Fullerton Intersection Project
- Halsted Bridge Reconstruction
- Installation of a New Tumbling Basin
- Kenmore Ave. and Belden Ave. Water Project
- Kingsbury Reconstruction
- Lincoln Ashland Belmont Intersection Improvement
- Lister Avenue Reconstruction
- METRA-UP North Line Bridge Reconstruction Update
- New Water & Sewer Main Installation- N. Hoyne (W. Walton- W. Cortez)
- New Water Main Installation N. Leavitt/ W. School/ N. Hamilton/ W. Roscoe
- New Water Main Installation- N. Bosworth (W. Wrightwood – W. Diversey)
- New Water Main Installation- N. Rockwell ( W. Logan- W. Fullerton)
- New Water Main Installation- N. Surrey (W. Fullerton- W. Altgeld); W. Montana (Racine to Surrey)
- New Water Main Installation- N. Western ( W. Diversey- W. Roscoe)
- New Water Main Installation- W. Diversey (N. Racine- N. Sheffield)
- New Water Main Installation- W. Oakdale/ W. George/ W. Wolfram (N. Honore- N. Damen)
- New Water Main Project- N. Oakley from W. Addison to W. Cornelia
- Sewer Installation on N. Oakley from W. Fullerton to W. Belden
- Sewer Installation on Seminary (Lill to Lincoln)
- Water Main Installation – Bloomingdale Ave. (Damen Ave.- Wood St.)
- Water Main Installation – N. Southport (Fullerton to Webster)
- Water Main Installation on W. Nelson St. from Ravenswood to Ashland
- Water Main Installation W. George Street, from N. Lakewood Avenue to N. Halsted Street
- Water Main Installation Western Avenue Project
- Water Main Installation- N. Leavitt (W. Addison- W. Belmont)/ W. School (N. Leavitt- N. Hoyne)/ N. Hamilton (W. Addison-W. School)/ W. Roscoe (N. Hamilton-N. Leavitt)
- Water Main Installation- W. Altgeld from W. Wrightwood- N. Marshfield
- Water Main Installation- W. Barry ( N. Southport- N. Kenmore)
- Water Main Installation- W. Fletcher (Ravenswood to Paulina)
- Water Main Installation- W. Oakdale ( N. Lakewood- N. Seminary)
- Western Avenue Corridor Improvement Project
- Kingsbury & Lakewood Railroad Spurs
Pending Zoning Requests
1815 N Marshfield
RS-3 to RT-3.5. Applicant would demolish existing residential building and build a new single family home.
2744 N Southport
M2-2 to RT-4, Applicant would demolish the existing building, and build three-story, 3 dwelling unit residential building. APPROVED Feb. 10th, 2016.
2800 N Lincoln
B3-2 to a B3-3, Applicant has proposed to re-develop the property with a new, four story mixed-use building. After re-development, the property will have over 1,000 square feet of retail space and nine dwelling units. Approved.
2130 W. Armitage
RT-4 to RM-4.5. Asking to be re-zoned from 2-flat to 3-flat,current layout/construction is a 3-flat. No new construction or renovations required. PENDING.
2465 N Clybourn
M1-2 to RM-4.5. Teardown of Limited manufacturing & Business Park District, and building of 4-unit residential building. Approved.
1879-85 N Milwaukee
M1-1 to B3-3. New construction of transit oriented, residential development. PENDING.
1868-78 N Milwaukee
B3-3 and B2-2 to a B3-5 Community shopping district. Applicant seeking zoning change in order to construct a new six-story mixed use building, with two commercial/retail spaces and parking at grade level and 38 dwelling units above. PENDING.
3142 N Racine
C1-1 to C2-3. Renovation of existing church building to make 8 eight residential units. PENDING.
2611 N Western
M1-2 to C1-3. Construction of a two story day care facility with roof-top playground area. Building will include approximately 10,900 square feet of floor space, onsite parking spaces, and onsite drop-off spaces. APPROVED February 10th, 2016.
1920-24 N Milwaukee
B3-2/M1-1 to Planned Development with underlying C1-5. Change will allow for a six story mixed use building including 6,000 square feet of ground floor retail space and 50 dwelling units with 10 parking spaces. APPROVED February 10th, 2016.
3015-17 N Southport
B3-2 to RM 5.5. Construction of a new 11 dwelling unit multi-family residential building. PENDING.
2239 W Belmont
C1-1 to B2-2. Currently a two and one half story building with detached garage. Applicant is seeking to raze the existing building and to re-develop the property with a four story, residential building. The proposed building would contain three dwelling units, and a new, detached three-car garage. PENDING.
2662 N Marshfield
RS-3 to RM-4.5. Building is currently a non-conforming two unit residential building. Applicant is proposing to convert the existing building to a single family home. PENDING.