- Block Parties
- Garage & Yard Sales
- Street & Sanitation Services
- Water & Sewer Services
City Vehicle Stickers
City residents who own a vehicle are required to have a valid city sticker. New residents and those who recently purchased a vehicle have 30 days to come into compliance. City stickers are sold through the Chicago City Clerk office. We do not sell city stickers at the 32nd Ward office. You can purchase a sticker at the following locations:
- City Clerk office – 121 N LaSalle, Room 107
- City Clerk satellite office – 5430 W Gale
- Department of Revenue – 2550 W. Addison
- At most currency exchanges (service fee may apply)
- Online (here)
You must show proof of address and vehicle registration when purchasing a sticker in person.
The 2013-14 city stickers are valid until June 30, 2014.
Regular Passenger stickers (under 4,500 lbs.)
- June 1st – November 30th: $85.00
- December 1st – March 31st: $57.00
- April 1st – May 31st: $28.50
Large Passenger Stickers (4,500 lbs. and over)
- June 1st – November 30th: $135.00
- December 1st – March 31th: $90.00
- April 1st – May 31st: $45.00
If you are age 65 or older, you are eligible to receive a senior citizen discount on your sticker.
City stickers purchased after July 15th are subject to a late fee of $60.00. If you are a new resident or a current resident who has purchased a new or used vehicle (within the last 30 days), you are not subject to a late fee if you can provide your bill of sale or documentation showing that you recently moved into the City of Chicago when you purchase your sticker.
The city sticker is required for residents in addition to vehicle registration. For State of Illinois vehicle registration requirements, please click here.