Our office is unable to get involved with parking tickets. If you receive a ticket, please read the directions on the back of the violation notice to see what you can do to either pay or contest it. For more information, you can call the Department of Finance at 312-744-PARK or visit their website.

If you think your car has been towed, visit the Department of Finance website to see if it is in an impound lot.


Department of Finance

Search for Parking Tickets

Towed & Relocated Vehicle Information

Red Light Camera Locations


Department of Administrative Hearings – Department Information

Department of Administrative Hearings – Glossary of Terms